10. God worried that Adam would be lost in the garden and he wouldn’t ask for directions.
9. God knew that, someday, Adam would need someone to hand him the TV remote. (Parenthetically, it has been noted that men don’t want to see what’s ON TV, they want to see what ELSE is on.)
8. God knew that Adam would never make a doctor’s appointment.
7. God knew that, when Adam’s fig leaf wore out, he would never buy a new one for himself.
6. God knew that Adam would not remember to take the garbage out.
5. God wanted man to be fruitful and multiply. But, He knew Adam would never be able to handle labor pains and childbirth.
4. As “keeper of the garden”, Adam would need help in finding his tools.
3. Adam needed someone to blame for the Apple incident and for anything else that was his fault.
2. As the Bible says, “It is not good for man to be alone.”
1. And the number one reason of all…..
God stepped back, looked at Adam, and declared…………..
“I can do better than that!”